This program offers possibility to the Computer Science majors to organize their knowledge around the notion of Robotics and Embodied Intelligence. It widens the possibilities for job application for computer science majors in emerging job areas such as classical robotics, artificial intelligence, and biology based robots. Students need to complete selected courses (18 credit hours with a minimum of “C” grade) for this minor.
Courses needed to complete this Minor (18 credits)
- RO1 CS300 Computer Logic
- RO2 CS323 Artificial Intelligence
- RO3 CS401 Operating Systems and Computer Architecture
- RO4 CS480 Introduction to Robotics
- RO5 CS495 Biocomputing and Bioinformatics
- RO6 Select one from: CS304, CS324, CS418, CS420, HCS399, CS460, CS496, HCS498, CS499